Welcome to the Smallville and DC Comics crossovers community!!!
1) Keep your posts DC Comics Universe/Smallville related, please. Nothing else is accepted unless its (for example) a crossover between X-men, Smallville and Batman.
2) Remember, LJ-CUT is your friend. Any more than three icons, screenshots, spoilers, fanfiction, fanart--cut it please.
3) When posting fics please use a header that includes: title, rating, summary, spoilers, warnings (if there is any) and disclaimer.
4) No bashing, especially the characters of the DC Comics Universe and Smallville, or other members of the community. Its alright in the fanfiction as long as you have it as a warning.
5) When putting tags, please check out the tags page If it so happens that a new tag is needed, I will add it once the post is added (such as a fanfic or fan art). Sorry, but its to keep the community organized.
6) If you feel the need to introduce yourself, please do so when you are adding a fanwork or discussion, thank you.
Some changes have been made to LiveJournal, and we hope you enjoy them! As we continue to improve the site on a daily basis to make your experience here better and faster, we would greatly appreciate your feedback about these changes. Please let us know what we can do for you!